We can happily say we can OPEN and get back to the clinic in a limited capacity. This will be for those that have:
- Serious acute foot conditions that need treated immediately.
- Moderately serious foot problems that are holding you back from normal activities and have an underlying health condition.
Unfortunately, we are not quite back just yet to normal clinics, but it has allowed us to see and help a wider range of patients at this time. We urge you to CONTACT THE CLINIC IF YOU HAVE ANY FOOT HEALTH CONCERNS and we will endeavour to help in any way we can.
The message of “Stay Home” still applies to Northern Ireland and we encourage people to follow this message. However, if you have a foot problem and it falls into one of the categories above we are permitted to see you. This also follows that you are:
1. Not displaying symptoms of Covid-19
2. Have not knowingly been in contact with anyone with Covid-19
3. Are aware that by leaving home and attending clinic, then you are at increased risk even though all precautions and PPE guidelines will be followed.
Before an appointment is made we will be triaging all patients to make sure they meet the above conditions. We understand that it can be frustrating to answer questions but for your own safety and ours, and to help prevent further spread of the virus we ask for your patience.
If attending for an appointment there is further information we would like to provide.
- Arrive exactly on time for your appointment. You will be taken straight through to the clinical room to limit time in the waiting room if possible
- Attend alone or with a single parent/guardian/carer if applicable
- We are operating contactless payment as far as possible. Please use a face covering if you have one.
- There will be a surcharge of £5 on appointments to cover enhanced PPE, cleaning, disinfection and sterilization costs.
We’ve tried to keep this to a minimum as much as we can but your safety comes first.We truly thank you for your understanding at this difficult time, and really do look forward to seeing you in happier times.
Anne, Gareth and The Belmont Foot Clinic team